Community Services Initiatives
If you would like to:
- Raise the coaching awareness in and bring the benefit of coaching to your country of residence
- Enrich your experience as serving in meaningful coaching projects that contribute to uplifting communities in need within the Asia Pacific;
- Participate in initiatives that support leaders and key staff (coachees) in small-to-medium sized NGOs and non-profit organisations, to increase their effectiveness in positively impacting both their organisations and the community they serve; &
- Promote coaching as an effective tool for people development in the region
Then APAC welcomes you to join us either a Country Representative or as a member of the Community Relations Committee Member.
- A certified and practising Coach
- Membership of APAC or another professional coaching association that abides by international coaching ethics
Please indicate your interest by sending an email to:
Jyoti Sapra, Chair – Community Service Committee, email@example.com
who will be happy to revert of vacancies that need to be filled.