APAC Coaching Fiesta
APAC Coaching Fiesta 2021
After an exciting inaugural Fiesta last year, the 2021 version delved into “Flourishing amidst Ambiguity & Uncertainty”.
Thought provoking speakers weaved through how to thrive in a VUCA world using Multiple Intelligences, explored Coaching in the context of Chinese Philosophy, Language and Behaviour (LAB) profiling, Critical Team Coaching skills, Writing for Influence & Impact and even the “elusive” Happiness at Work.
Rounding up was an Indian couple who share their inspirational real life story of having their successful fashion design and retail consultancy brought to a halt by Covid and moving on to running a full-fledged cloud kitchen.
Flourishing amidst VUCA in action!
Whenever we start anew, we start with the understanding that we need new learnings, insights, and paradigms because we are playing in a field that we have never played before and are coping with novel challenges.
The discussions and interactive sessions during the fiesta, with its APACian thrust, will accelerate the exploration of the unknown to come up with answers that will help us explore new horizons, awaken us to capabilities and potential that we have not tapped, and help us flourish no matter what walk of life we belong to. Whether a board member, leader, executive, influencer, or change-maker, this awakening is imperative to help us renew, to begin anew with a flourish.
- DAY 1: Being creative and shifting paradigms in ways of thinking, feeling, and being to flourish and succeed
- DAY 2: Creativity, innovation, and purpose in family and work paradigms fostering psychological safety, growth, success, and collective consciousness
- It provides a space for coaches, leaders, HR specialists, people from all walks of life to network, build relationships, share experiences, discuss insights, and walk away bolder, seeing challenges as opportunities & set to make things happen
- Covers ancient wisdom, applied thought, cutting edge tools and practices that will help coaches augment their tool kit, deepen their expertise, broaden their repertoire, and enhance their coaching mastery
- Offers practical experience and wisdom on how organizations can balance human engagement, safety, and corporate culture along with remote working & automation
- Research insights on the future of coaching in Asia Pacific and its implication for coaches to succeed and thrive in the new world
The sessions will include profound Asian thinkers and international speakers and panelists who have innovated to not only sustain but also thrive amongst challenges. The aim is to explore the unknown, open our eyes to opportunities, and go beyond possibilities to embrace our potential.